If you are looking for State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) Toll Free Number for stability enquiry then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing SBBJ Complain and SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your account balance.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) Toll Free Number
To find out Toll Free Helpline Number of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Bank please see below,
- SBBJ Tollfree Number :- 1800 180 6005 [24 Hours Open]
- SBBJ Customer Care Number: 0141-2657055
- Fax: 022 22742431
- Email: [email protected]
- SBBJ Bank Customer Care & Toll Free number
Head office Address of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Bank
Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call & Sms Alert to Check SBBJ Bank
- Also known as SBBJ, it is one of the five Associate Banks of the SBI.
- Missed call balance enquiry number is same as that of SBI.
- The SMS for registering for missed call balance enquiry service is different though.
- To register mobile number with the Bank, send the SMS- “REGSBBJ <space> Account Number” to the number 09223488888.
- After registering successfully, Account holders may dial the number- 09223766666 and get Account balance details.
- To get a mini statement, dial the number- 09223866666.
About Of SBBJ Bank
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur came into existence on 1963 when two banks, namely, State Bank of Bikaner (established in 1944) and State Bank of Jaipur (established in 1943), were merged. Both these banks were subsidiaries of the State Bank of India under the State Bank of India (Subsidiary Bank) Act, 1959.
On 25 April 1966 SBBJ took over Govind Bank (Private) Ltd., Mathura, established on 8 February 1963.
In 1984 SBBJ sponsored and established Ganganagar Kshetriya Gramin Bank as a Regional Rural Bank. Thereafter, in 1985 SBBJ opened the Bikaner Kshetriya Gramin Bank, the second Regional Rural Bank sponsored by it. The third Regional Rural Bank, sponsored by SBBJ was Marwar Gramin Bank, which covered the districts of Pali, Jalore and Sirohi. On 12 June 2006, SBBJ merged all three regional rural banks that it sponsored under the name MGB Gramin Bank, with headquarters in Jodhpur.
The plans to make SBI one of the top 50 banks in India affected SBBJ very much. In 2016, the plan to merge SBBJ with its five co-subsidiaries was made, and it was ratified by the Government of India on 15 February 2017. It finally merged with SBI on 31 March 2017.
You may also like,
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Customer Care Number
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Toll-free number
- SBI Customer Care Number
- ICICI Bank Customer Care Number
- HDFC Bank Toll-Free Number